Thank you for submitting your application for the National Indigenous Summer School 2023!
The next steps in the application process are:
- Our NIBSS coordinator, Dale Wandin, will email you shortly to confirm your application and seek any additional details from you.
- Each applicant will be assessed from your responses and your teacher nomination; if you feel you need to re-submit another application with additional information that may help us in assessing your interest in the program, please do so;
- As part of finalising your application, our team will seek the following documents from both your parent/guardian and teacher that you have nominated as part of your application:
- a Parental Consent Form completed and signed by your parent/guardian/carer;
- the Student Recommendation Form completed and signed by a current teacher;
- you must also provide a Confirmation of Aboriginality with your application, alternatively if you are unable to provide a confirmation then you can complete a Statutory Declaration for your State;
- a medical consent form completed and signed by your parent/guardian;
- a travel policy and consent form completed and signed by your parent/guardian;
- a rules and expectations policy completed and signed by both you and your parent/guardian.
These documents need to be signed and returned to our team before you can commence. Our NIBSS coordinator will contact your parent/guardian as well to ensure that all the required documents are submitted; please check your email for further instructions and information, as these forms and documents will be emailed directly to your parent/guardian.
If you do have any further questions and or queries about the program, please contact Dale Wandin via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8344 3941
We really look forward to having you as a part of the program in the new year!